FIELD SERVICESThrough the use of Bytecraft's qualified and experienced Technical Field Force, Bytecraft currently provide coverage to more than 98% of Australia, at over 11,000 locations throughout the country for approximately 640,000 service calls per annum.
Utilising a tiered knowledge and skill level approach, Bytecraft allocates specific field service requests based on technician capability and skills.
Using this approach, Bytecraft provide every level of field technical support; from quick onsite "swap out" to full onsite component level fault finding and rectification.
Bytecraft utilise a trusted and accredited Partner network to deliver service in Rural and Remote areas. Through a careful screening process covering reputation and technical capability, Bytecraft ensures that all subcontractors meet its stringent selection criteria, allowing for the highest level of quality and security for its clients.
Bytecraft offers field service coverage to every State and Territory of Australia, with:
- Over 350 accredited, experienced and licensed EMPLOYED technicians.
- Over 350 accredited partner agents.
- Centralized and distributed fully equipped workshops in every state.
- Company branded service vehicles, ensuring timely response to clients at every location.
- Over 19 Bytecraft owned and managed offices and 137 points of presence.
- Photographic, bar-coded identification for all employees, sub-contractors and partners.
- Uniformed representatives.
- Licensed technicians who have passed Police probity.